2021 Member Events Calendar
Our Member Engagement Group have published their calendar of members’ events for 2021. These may be supplemented by additional events available to a wider audience, but member events will remain a members’ only opportunity.
At each event there will be an update on our 5 key priorities and an opportunity to pose any questions to the executive. In addition, there will be a ‘main event’ which may take the form of guest speakers, presentations or a panel discussion; as well as networking opportunities.
Due to the uncertain nature of the changing restrictions, the location and format of these events may need to change, but we are committed to offering members a chance to find out more about the work of the S-PA, and raise any queries/concerns on a regular basis.
- Thursday 4th March – ‘Connecting Sheffield’ – virtual, 6pm
- Thursday 6th May – ‘The Future of S1’ – virtual, 6pm
- Thursday 22nd July – Bear Club, An S-PA Bears of Sheffield Event sponsored by CMS, Henry Boot and Ackroyd & Abbott – Forum Bar and Kitchen, Devonshire Street, 6pm
- Tuesday 19th October – Coffee, Conversation and Cocktails at Cubo and Alto, 4pm
- Wednesday 3rd November – ‘Steel City Art’ at 99 St Mary St Gallery, 6pm
- Thursday 11th November – Net Zero Carbon Workshop – virtual, 11am
- Thursday 9th December – The S-PA Christmas Event, 6pm – 10pm (location TBA)
All virtual events will be held at 6pm unless otherwise stated.
Please add placeholders to your diary – we look forward to seeing you at a members’ event in the near future.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of our content – we post on the website and our social media platforms regularly.